- Tour conditions of Agent-Organized Domestic Tours
- The tour conditions represents the conditions described in each course as well as the following conditions, brochures(travel information), fixed documents (travel instruction) and our tour contracts (for the agent-organized tours). Any matters not stipulated in these, it will be applied to regulations or generally established practices.
- Application for Agent-Organized Tour and Completion of Contracts
- We accept travel reservations via internet only.
- Tour price shall be paid in full no later than 21 days (11 days for day trips) reckoning from one day prior to the departure date of the tour.
- A participant aged under 15 years old shall be accompanied by guardian. In the event that the participant aged 15 to 20 , he/she needs to submit a written consent form from his/her guardian.
- A tour contract shall be concluded when we accept the conclusion of a contract and receive a deposit or full amount of tour price. We also shall conclude the tour contract to all members of a group upon receipt of deposit or full amount of tour price paid by a representative. However, it is excluded the case that we are informed when applying that each participant will settle the payment.
*We may conclude a tour contract with a cardholder (hereinafter referred to as “member”) of our affiliate credit card companies on condition of receiving a deposit of tour price without signature of the member. In this case, the contract will complete at the time when we notify the member to accept the conclusion of the contract. However, we may not be able to accept the conclusion of contract by our business reasons such as not concluding with a joint contract including special stipulation of non-signature dealing with affiliate companies.
*At the time of application of a correspondence contract, the member should notify us of the “credit card company”, “card number”, “expiration date” in addition to the “tour name” and “departure date” that the member will apply for.
*The “card usage date” of correspondence contract shall be the date that the customer or we shall fulfill the payment or repayment of tour fare etc. based on the travel contracts. In the first case, it shall be the contract completion date, and in the latter case, it shall be the day of receiving the notification of termination.
- Please inform us at the time of applying if special consideration to participate will be required. We shall comply with it as much as we can without departing from offering fair services to all of the participants. The expense that we will take the special measures, based on he/she offer, shall be the burden of a participant.
- In the event that the itinerary, accommodation and the name of transportation are not fixed when receiving the application, we will mail you the final tour itinerary documents described the decisions one day prior to the commencement date of the tour. However, when application is made on or after 7 days prior to the departure date of the tour, the documents will be handed out on the tour day. Even before the deadline, we will explain about the arrangement situation as need arises. (except accommodation plans)
- Included in the Tour Price
Expenses for transportation, accommodation, meals, admission fees described in the itinerary and taxes such as the consumption tax.
*We will not refund the above expenses even if you do not use part of them for your own reasons
- Not included in the Tour Price
Fees for transportation, meals, admission not specified in the itinerary, personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages and others) and optional tours.
- Amendment of Contents of Tour Contract and Tour Price
We may amend the tour contracts in the event of a natural calamity or disaster, poor weather conditions, war, civil unrest, suspension of services related to transportation, accommodations, etc. rendered by transportation/accommodation facilities, governmental orders, offering unexpected transportation service and other facts that is beyond our control. Due to the amendment, we may revise the tour price. We may also amend the tour price if the transportation fare is substancially increased or reduced more than anticipated extent of amount due to unusual economic situation. In case of increase, we will notify you no later than 16 days reckoning from the one day before the departure day of the tour.
- Amendment of Tour Participants
A participant may transfer the status in the contract to the third party with our consent. In this case, the participant shall pay the handling fee for the amendment.
- Cancellation and Refund before Departure by Grand Pacific
- When a participant has not paid the tour fare by the prescribed date, we may terminate the travel contract. In this case, we will charge a penalty equivalent to the amount of the cancellation charge stipulated in the previous article.
- The number of participants fails to meet the minimum, we may cancel the tour operation. In this case, we will notify a participant of the tour cancellation 14 days (4 days for day trips) prior to the departure date of the tour and refund the full amount of tour price paid and terminate the contract.
- Cancellation of The Tour Contract and Refund After Departure
- Cancellation by a participant and its refund.
- When a participant leaves the tour group for the personal reasons, we will consider that the participant waives the contracted rights and we will never refund.
- When a participant can not receive the travel services described in the final tour itinerary not owing to the participant responsibility, the participant may terminate the part of the contract. In this case, we will refund the part of the tour price.
- Cancellation and refund by Grand Pacific.
We may terminate travel contract in any of the following cases. In such cases, we will start the procedure of reimbursement of the services not provided within 30 days reckoning from the next day of the termination of the tour.
- When a participant is unable to continue the tour owing to illness or other reasons.
- When a participant disobeys the instructions of our tour conductor or other staff for safe and smooth tour operation or cause trouble to other participants by assaulting or threatening them, corrupts discipline of group tour and interfere with safe and smooth tour operation of the collective activities.
- When a tour operation is suspended due to natural disaster, war, civil unrest, suspension of the services related to transportaion/accommodation facilities, etc., governmental orders, or other circumstances that is beyond our control.
- Responsibilities of Grand Pacific
- In executing a travel contract, should we or arranging agents cause damage to a participant intentionally or negligently, we shall be liable for the damages. However, this applies only if the participant notifies us of the cases within 2 years reckoning from the next day of the damage occurrence
- We shall compensate for damaged baggage up to a maximum of 150,000JPY per person only if a participant notifies us of the cases within 14 days reckoning from the next day of the occurrence. (except the damages caused intentionally or serious negligence)
- Responsibilities of a Participant
We shall require a participant to compensate for the damage we incurred due to a participant’s intention or negligence. A participant shall be required to make every effort to understand the rights, duties and other contents of the tour contract described in the contract documents by utilizing information provided from us. If a participant recognizes that the travel services described in the contract documents differ from those on the documents after departure date of the tour, a participant shall be required to notify us or arrangement agents of the facts promptly at the tour destination.
- Special Indemnification
Regardless of our responsibilities, under the special indemnification regulations stipulated in our Travel Contract, we shall pay prescribed compensation or provide condolence money to a participant for certain damages of the life or body incurred due to coincidental or unexpected accident during the agent-organized tour within the amounts prescribed below.
- Compensation for death: JPY 15,000,000
- Condolence money for hospitalization: JPY 20,000-200,000
- Condolence money for hospital commutes: JPY 10,000-50,000
Any of the following cases shall be excluded.
- Bacterial food poisoning
- Damages of a patient incurred in free time while any travel service is not provided during our agent-organized tour
- Some other cases (Contact us for more details)
12. Handling of Personal Information